• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dynoed the svt

14svt

CEG'er
What the hell ?108.1 hp 165.2 torque Im pissed whats wrong car pulls strong 2ndaries not going in or just the guys dont didnt know what they were doing a mazda 3 went before me and pulled a 125 horse and i know my quicker is that becuase i rode in it
6-6-200961302PM.jpg

maybe they pulled it in slow motion hence the name of the place slow motion motorsports.

Seriously something has to be wrong with their dyno or they way that they did your pulls.

I'll tell you from personal experience that having just the front bank secondaries stop working will cost you about 35 WHP on a 3L SVT, so I would assume that your IMRC is f'd.

much cheaper than what? I see them on here for pretty cheap

You can get them from the JY for $10 if you talk to them right. Otherwise they think that it's cruise control (which it is, essentially) and they want $25-35. Granted, you've generally got to pay to get in, find one, wrestle with getting it off, and then hope that it works. So, buying one on here for $40-50 shipped that has been tested to work is pretty reasonable IMO.

the secondaries on this 3l i bought arent fully working. I am going to try an imrc i picked up at the jy yesterday and pull my uim to see if mine might be just really gunked or something. the linkage moves but it moves very little. what was wrong with yours?

Back