• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dyno Meet?

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
http://dynotuned.com/dyno.htm

In Madison, WI

3- Pulls $ 75
Tuning First Two Hours $ 295
8 Hour Rental (Includes A/F) $ 650

I will check out the place in person to see how nice it is. But if anyone has a date suggestion or another place in mind, post it here. I would like to tune by the end of october if we could ;).

More cars the better, cheaper rates too. :rolleyes:

You don't need to have a 3L to get a good tune. You might be able to get a little more HP if they can do something for you. Wouldn't hurt to come & watch.

I know wien_sean needs a tune. Maybe him and I can split the cost for a 2 HR session if no one else can go.

I know a few years back dynotuned had a bunch of civics/del sols turbo'd at great lakes running good #'s. The one del sol was in the 12's deep.

It looks like I am going to need a new motor since this one seems to be burnt up. I have to get a second opinion, but I will need a tune as this one seems to be way off.

No way Sean!? Are you serious????
WTF is that about, what makes you think she's toasted?

I am at whits end here, I think I still have your number. I will call or something. I can't be asked to type it up right now.

I need a good pro tune but this place wouldnt be able to help me... no one in Madison is capable of tuning a Subaru.

where in Madison are you guys going... that website doesnt really say too much...

Still unsure, I just wanted to get the ball rolling so we could all discuss, who, what, where, when, and how much we can save.

Back