• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Drunk Women

mattsBLK99cSVT

Hard-core CEG'er
Well i was with my gf last night and she was beligerantly drunk in my car, she flipped out on me and took her anger out on my car while we were driving, she whipped her digital camera at my windsheild and now....yes i have a F'd up windsheild now, so guys whats the best option i dont know what to do shes broke as hell and am i stuck buyin myself a new window? how much do they cost?:help:

can i go to the local junkyard for a front windsheild? will it be decent? fitment problems? im so frustrated it's christmas and i already spent most of my money on presents n stuff and now i got a poopy broken windsheild, ill post pics later today

how long have you been with this "gf" of yours? if she is like one of those "been with her for a month of two" relantionships.. loose her..
but if you've been with her for a while, you might want to look into anger management...

how long have you been with this "gf" of yours? if she is like one of those "been with her for a month of two" relantionships.. loose her..
but if you've been with her for a while, you might want to look into anger management...
3 years and a month i was a sophmore and she was a freshman, now im graduated and shes a senior, def. she needs anger management, well i went to the junkyard found a perfect 96 mystique front window, i can get it for 85 bux, now all i gotta do is find someone good and cheap for the install, and pics will be up soon

You can get a brand new one installed for about $120.

I had mine done and they came out to my house, and did it in my driveway in about 30 mins. Save yourself trouble of pulling the used glass.

And ummm, why is this Aesthetics? :shrug:

Wow time to drop that girl.

Ive been with my gf for 4 years and she knows better then to assault the car. She is so afraid to even ride in the car, doesnt want to mess anything up!

My wife is the same way she won't even step foot in the car and if she does she hates it. I even asked her if she wanted to drive it and she about flipped out cause she was so afraid something would happen to it. Doesn't say much for her 2006 Ford Focus hahahahahah poor car.

Wow time to drop that girl.

Ive been with my gf for 4 years and she knows better then to assault the car. She is so afraid to even ride in the car, doesnt want to mess anything up!

haha agreed she says i care about my car more than her, i always say "hay my car will never leave me"

You can get a brand new one installed for about $120.

I had mine done and they came out to my house, and did it in my driveway in about 30 mins. Save yourself trouble of pulling the used glass.

And ummm, why is this Aesthetics? :shrug:

I didn't know where else to post it, and who would i call about that, i have to wait until tuesday to replace it with christmas n all

i thought they adhesive those windshields on so they never come off never heard of a junk yard windshield....

right after i got in an accident with the Civic the hood flew up as i was driving home (at like 20mph thank god)...thought the latch was still good...then i had to bang that hood back into shape and spent the next 6mos waiting through a huge DHL fiasco involving 3 separate hoods (2 demolished by DHL, 1 lost) and 2 separate ebay companies for the VIS CF hood to come...then the car got stolen....

smashed the windshield pretty good without doing any damage that wasn't already done...the come-to-your-house guys replaced the windshield for like $150...

Last edited:
I don't know how you'd get one out after it's been installed. The ones I've had replaced have cracked upon removal. It's so cheap just to have someone put new in.

I thought windscreens were a couple of hundy. Mine has this weird warp thing going on and I haven't replaced it, but for a hundred bones it might just be worth it.

Think about it this way, at least it was just the windshield.. my ex b/f took his anger out on the whole passanger side, hood and windshield... Beat any money outta her you can... its like $250 for a new one...

should have left her at the junkyard when you picked up the windshield...

seriously though props to you for sticking with her, you must really like her

yea 120 for a new windsheild. its not exactly easy. you'll need the right tools. i had a job over the summer replacing windsheilds for a mobile glass company.(small company) i replaced mine and my dads glass and it was around 80$ for the windshield. call your insurance for a deduct.

edit- after reading above post. yeah dont try to take this on if you've never done it before. the urethane is messy to work with and you have to apply it right the first time because there really isn't a second. let a mobile glass company come out and do it for ya

Last edited:
Back