• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Donk '64

DROP THE TOOLS AND STEP AWAY FROM THE CAR!!!!!

Im all for doing what ever you want to a car but some people just take it a bit to far.

:nonono: :shrug:

OMG DO WHAT YOU LIKE CAUSE YOU HAVE TO DRIVE IT IF HE LIKES IT THEN ITS COOL AND WHO ARE YOU TO SAY WHATS TOO FAR OMG YOUR SO IGNORANT HE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANT AND IF ITS COOL TO HIM THEN ITS COOL.

I stand by my sig. Its just not my taste. I dont see how I said anything wrong. As long as he is doing it and likes it thats great. Please read what I posted. Its to far in my book, but its cool for him if he likes it.:troutslap:

I dont know.. I like looking at this better than the cars with wire wheels that are 15" deep and 5" tall. At least it's more interesting looking. I know I'd be doing a double take at that thing. Plus its gotta be kind of fun to roll in a friggin cartoon toy car looking thing like that.... pile all your buddies in... rival thugs probably cant shoot at you very well since you're up in the air so high.... people might not see that you actually sleep and eat in there too since the house had to go to pay for the last tire replacment... not a bad setup

I have to give the builder credit for putting the car on what appears to be a 4x4 frame, but the wheels have to go, it NEEDS 36" Super Swampers on 16" steelies.

I dont know.. I like looking at this better than the cars with wire wheels that are 15" deep and 5" tall. At least it's more interesting looking. I know I'd be doing a double take at that thing. Plus its gotta be kind of fun to roll in a friggin cartoon toy car looking thing like that.... pile all your buddies in... rival thugs probably cant shoot at you very well since you're up in the air so high.... people might not see that you actually sleep and eat in there too since the house had to go to pay for the last tire replacment... not a bad setup

I actually like the low riders a bit better. But they are all special in there own way.:laugh:

That car isn't on a 4X4 frame, they actually make lift kits for a few different cars so they can run massive wheels

Some people just don't like certian styles of cars. One forum that I've been searching for info to make restoring my Impala easier (www.layitlow.com), hates what I'm going to do to it. 18's in the front, 20's in the rear and a air bag suspension is destroying it in their eyes. If a 64 isn't on 13X7 reverse offset Daytons, kandy or HEAVY flaked paint, chrome suspension and running a wrapped frame with hydro's..... then it's a waist of an Impala :shrug: :crazy:

Last edited:
Back