• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

does Diablo make a Predator tuner for the contour?

svt4stv

Hard-core CEG'er
my n/a 3 liter csvt is acting up. its throwing a few CEls, main problem one being 02 sensor.

after completing my 3L swap i took the car to ADC to have keith tune it on the dyno. this is before i knew their were issues with adc.

i sold the car at the same time and my buddy had it smogged. so im not sure if the original tune had the 02 sensors tuned out or not. and that *(&#@ keith wont return my phone calls! :mad:

so im going to have a local shop i do business with put it on their dyno to see whats up. possibly a whole new tune. he only uses predator/diablo though.

ive been told not to even mess with chips any more and just go with a handheld tuner from now on. does Diablo even make a predator for the contour? and they are model specific arent they? like ford truck, mustang, contour, etc...

if they dont, i guess ill just go with a diablo chip then. this shop isnt going to charge me for the tune, just the parts.

Back