• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

do these look good?

I MIGHT consider looking at adapters to make the 4x108 a more common 5 lug of some kind. That would at least open my options to some rays engineering volk line or something incredible. and incredibly expensive. then again for the price of quality adapters I could buy 2 Ford wheels. :hang:
we have some decent options in OZ wheels. I WISH these Sport Edition CE's were available on tirerack in 18" I'd get them in a heartbeat. They are awesome looking(and probably poorly made)

se_ce_s_ci3_l.jpg

When you are looking for wheels, check around with other 4x108 cars. It always blows my mind how some wheels appear for some cars, and not for others. SVT focus euro wheels for instance appear for the focus, but not for the contour on tirerack.com

I still think the focus 6 spokes look the best out of any wheels pictured in this thread.

Plus, the wheels with many spokes like the konigs only look good maybe a couple days of the month when they are actually clean. The simpler patterns like the FSVT's are much easier to keep clean and shiny looking.

I still think the focus 6 spokes look the best out of any wheels pictured in this thread.

Plus, the wheels with many spokes like the konigs only look good maybe a couple days of the month when they are actually clean. The simpler patterns like the FSVT's are much easier to keep clean and shiny looking.

thank you.
not to mention VERY reasonably priced and clearly stronger then most considering they are a Ford wheel. Which I've heard suffer extreme tests. .

we have some decent options in OZ wheels.

When you are looking for wheels, check around with other 4x108 cars. It always blows my mind how some wheels appear for some cars, and not for others. SVT focus euro wheels for instance appear for the focus, but not for the contour on tirerack.com

What he said :laugh:. Look on some focus forums too. They usually have some nice wheels for sale. That's how i got my Volk TE-37's :D

I MIGHT consider looking at adapters to make the 4x108 a more common 5 lug of some kind. That would at least open my options to some rays engineering volk line or something incredible. and incredibly expensive. then again for the price of quality adapters I could buy 2 Ford wheels. :hang:
or you could just buy some TFs which would be MADE for your car and are MADE IN AMERICA. in fact right up the freeway from you ;)

no goofy adapter bs needed :cool:

here we go. I want these or the Focus RS 18's. . . I like these. They are the Cosworth 6 spokes.

21b5_12.JPG

i would LOVE to get some Focus RS 18's but tires for 18's are sooooo expensive. Plus my ride would be so uncomfortable with 18's and stiff springs and shocks! :(

i would LOVE to get some Focus RS 18's but tires for 18's are sooooo expensive. Plus my ride would be so uncomfortable with 18's and stiff springs and shocks! :(

those look the best of all the options. tires for 18s arent really that much more than they are for 17s :shrug: and it wont be that stiff. even 19s arent that bad.

those look the best of all the options. tires for 18s arent really that much more than they are for 17s :shrug: and it wont be that stiff. even 19s arent that bad.

think so? hmmmm 18's may be possible. But that just means i'll have to get even bigger brakes to fill in all that extra space. 13" front 11-12" rear minimum

think so? hmmmm 18's may be possible. But that just means i'll have to get even bigger brakes to fill in all that extra space. 13" front 11-12" rear minimum

well hell if youre thinking about 17s we can make those for a LOT less than 18s. maybe mattyk can sell you his. he was talking about getting something different already lol.

and if you can afford to put $$$$ brakes on the car you can certainly afford to put a set of 17" TFs on it. i can probably put you in a set of 17s for what those Wilwood brake kits cost :help:

You guys make custom rims? Im not a fan of your styles besides the Chicanes and victory and even those on a contour are Ehhhh(arent my style)...

They look good on other cars tho :)..

But TF can make custom rims, like per say I wanted those Cosworth ones?

- amyn

Back