• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

do the focus euro wheels fit?

mnewxcv

Hard-core CEG'er
fit a stock csvt? I know ive seen the reg fsvt wheels work, just checking the euros. Is there anywhere to find them cheaper than $125 each? thanks

They fit. Tons of people on here run them.

Most places sell them for around the same price. I don't think I've seen lower than $110 a wheel. You may find lower, but the shipping might be jacked up to make up for it.

Long time upgrade here in the CEG. The offset has the wheels setting in a "tad" but its just that, a "tad" and yes a "tad" is about a hundred million miles in space terms:laugh: (does anyone know what movie that line is from:confused:)

In a tad? If they are 1/2 inch wider (17x7 vs. 16x6.5), and have the same offset (49mm), then the face of the wheel will be 1/4 inch farther OUT than stock.

I have never heard they sit inward or actually seen these on a csvt....I just picked up some the eaps. How far is just a tad? Imo even fsvts were too far in so if these sit any farther in than that I am definitely going to want spacers.

i need a similar question answered lol do the euros fit with baer brakes behind them on an svt lol

I need similar confirmed, because Im wanting to put Cobra Calipers on mine. From what I read over on on FocalJet the FOCUS BBK dont work with their wheels..... but I dont know how that compares to our setups.

I need similar confirmed, because Im wanting to put Cobra Calipers on mine. From what I read over on on FocalJet the FOCUS BBK dont work with their wheels..... but I dont know how that compares to our setups.
hey there is a guy on here slowhatch that has the baer bbk on his svt with the euros and he said there were no issues with fitment at all.

I did a search on here as well and cam up with people having issues with the FSVT 5 spokes. They used spacers to resolve.

Do you have confirmation in a PM or thread you can post, just to ease my mind?

I did a search on here as well and cam up with people having issues with the FSVT 5 spokes. They used spacers to resolve.

Do you have confirmation in a PM or thread you can post, just to ease my mind?
ya let me find his pm

I saw that you have the baer kit on your svt and are running the euro focus wheels. I have an opportunity to pick up a set of euros, and I also have a baer kit. I was just curious on the fitment. Did they clear the calipers ok or did you need spacers?

slowhatch said:
wheels clear with no problem

That ease your mind enough lol I don't tend to make stuff up off the top of my head:laugh:

Yes, yes it does. Sorry, some people spew garbage. As a true Ceg'r I knew you could back your claims. Some ruin it for others.

BTW- I PM'd him too. lol He got back to me saying they fit fine with 1/8- 1/4" clearance.

Back