• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dirtiest contour contest 2008

AliasJerk

Addicted CEG'er
I went on a road trip over the last couple of days down to Akron Ohio to visit an old friend, I am happy to report the contour did fantastically, I averaged 36 mpg for the whole trip :D

NEways, after 407 miles of driving on snow and salt covered roads, this is what my tour looks like... Sorry for the pic quality, they were from my cell phone

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Lets see your dirty winterized contour pics. :)

give me til mid-feb. thats when i start getting the snow and junk...right now, its just lots and lots and lots of wind and cold.

Oh man, that isn't bad. Wait until I put mine up. Its too dark outside right now. I'll get a pic tomorrow.

Oh man, that isn't bad. Wait until I put mine up. Its too dark outside right now. I'll get a pic tomorrow.

I'm trying my best to do all the :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty work over winter so when spring comes my car will look amazing :rolleyes:

this day sucked.. (early spring had to go to an insurance company in the am for an interview/ tour..) we got over a foot of snow the night before and i had my 17's with summer tires and the mirko.. and the snow was drifting in the road too..
04-11-07_1833.jpg

I got this. Wait till I get pics after I drive home tonight.:laugh: And to think, I almost washed it yesterday, but it was about 15 degrees outside, so I waited.

Tony is correct, Glenn (Pen_Two) will win.

I saw it last night. :help: You can't read the license plate, there is what appears to be cat litter stuck in the wheel wells (it's road gravel), the car is just plain filthy!

Tony is correct, Glenn (Pen_Two) will win.

I saw it last night. :help: You can't read the license plate, there is what appears to be cat litter stuck in the wheel wells (it's road gravel), the car is just plain filthy!

I don't know, NorMich looks way more filthy *grammer sucks* to me :shrug:

Taking photos at lunch. It isn't horrible horrible, but it was washed a week ago. Not that anyone will be able to tell.

Being the ex owner of a Black SVT...it isn't hard to have them look dirty. Silver hides dirt much better, so it just goes to show how much dirt is actually on my car.

Back