• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Did it again....Ultimate Duratech Weapon

CSVTFGM

CEG'er
Well I couldn't resist, I finally bought one of my favorite 3L Duratech Powered cars, a 2005 Noble M12 GTO3R Mid-Engine Supercar. I just figured that if you wanted a Ford Powered car that would destroy anything on the Street or Track this is it. This thing is a WEAPON. It's like comparing an AR15 to a Pellet gun........WOW! I'll probably upgrade the Turbos, the intake, the intercooler and the exhaust to get over 500WHP which will make it a Sub 3 Second 0-60 car. :cool::crazy::shocked::laugh:

Now my collection is complete until I can convince a friend of mine to sell me his 2004 SVT Lightning with only 600 miles on the ODO.............I can't stop :crazy::help::crazy:

FGM

CEGPOST2..jpg

CEGPOST1..jpg

CEGPOST3..jpg

CEGPOST4..jpg

CEGPOST5..jpg

ADDED MORE PICTURES BELOW...........

Yeah....I envy you too. And you own more than one Mustang. Your shop must be Heaven.....thats all I can figure. lol

What wheels are on the Noble?? 4x108??

I think there was a thread about that car on newcougar. Nice buy. Never seen one in person id imagine tbey are smaller cars considerkng thier weight? Not that i could afford one but was always curious if i could fit in one at 6'5". Great collection. Very jelous.

Oh my ••••ing gawd!!!! I love the car man. The things I would do to have one. More pictures please...
The sound would drive me nuts..

"Honey where you going?"

"Be right back, I wanna hear it again! :D"

Added a few more pics. The car weighs about 2200 lbs. and the Twin Turbo 3.0L Duratech puts out about 375 HP with a Dry Sump Oiling System. It will do 0-60 in 3.2 sec. and pull 1.30 G's on the Skidpad with a top speed of 170 mph. Believe it or not there is a company that builds a 3.0L Twin Turbo Duratech at 22 psi, 93 Octane fuel that Dynos at 970 HP and 728 ft/lbs Torque....unreal. It's easy to get these Noble engines to make 500 or more HP and totally reliable...........

FGM

CEGPOST6..jpg

CEGPOST7..jpg

CEGPOST8..jpg

CEGPOST9..jpg

CEGPOST10..jpg

Is that a 458 italia under the cover? Very nice collection my friend. My friend has an 09 Rossion Q1. They are very nice and have a great powerband.

ross..JPG
(no highjack attempts)

What a collection you have there. Love the Noble though. I seen one on Speed's B and J auction and fell in love with it.

Was this noble on ebay from New york with a florida tag on it? I remember seeing one like this for sale on there. Could be wrong.

a guy near me brought one to cruise night years ago. i think at the time i new more about the DURATEC than he did. sadly as soon as he got there it started to rain. i would love to have that dry sump.

Note the cougar HVAC controls

Nice collection you have. Is that a toyota soarer in your garag? Looks like the one a friend of mine sold in GA.

I want to see a race between this and CSVT49 when he is done with his build. Figure CSVT49 will have more power out of his duratec but the Nobel would destroy it on a track.

::snip:: Believe it or not there is a company that builds a 3.0L Twin Turbo Duratech at 22 psi, 93 Octane fuel that Dynos at 970 HP and 728 ft/lbs Torque....unreal. It's easy to get these Noble engines to make 500 or more HP and totally reliable.....::snip::

I would drag my gentlemen vegetables through a mile of broken glass to hear that WOT exhaust note through a walkie-talkie.

Back