• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Detroit Sports Talk 2009

but hes not gonna make up for losing hudler, hossa, kopecky, and samuelsson.

Others will step up, its the Red Wing way. Pavel and Zetterburg can score 5-7 more goals easily and if the defense tightens up, well, there's no need to score that much more. Let's see how the goalie situation plays itself out, can Ozzie do it again!

but hes not gonna make up for losing hudler, hossa, kopecky, and samuelsson.

They have Helm, Abdelkader, Leino, and Ericsson. And now Bertuzzi is back. Helm is amazing to watch and is one of the fastest guys in the league. And Ericsson is already falling into the normal redwing role of being that guy nobody wanted (last pick overall in the draft) to being a force. Datsyuk and Zetterburg both started this way.
Leino had 9 points in 13 games last season, As long as Ken Holland is in the drivers seat, I'll never be worried about the Wings chances. I'm uncertain about the goalie situation but there will always be room for a blockbuster trade before the playoffs as well if they need it.

They have Helm, Abdelkader, Leino, and Ericsson. And now Bertuzzi is back. Helm is amazing to watch and is one of the fastest guys in the league. And Ericsson is already falling into the normal redwing role of being that guy nobody wanted (last pick overall in the draft) to being a force. Datsyuk and Zetterburg both started this way.
Leino had 9 points in 13 games last season, As long as Ken Holland is in the drivers seat, I'll never be worried about the Wings chances. I'm uncertain about the goalie situation but there will always be room for a blockbuster trade before the playoffs as well if they need it.

all young skillfull players but hossa had expierence same with samuelsson and hudler. having bertuzzi back helps fill that. but we do need some young guns and those four will do great this season. now we just need zetterburg and datsyuk to play like the superstars they are.

well, see, the game started & the lions didn't really show up...

I had a blast, weather was great & I probably got to see the only game the browns will win this season, yay

yeah and the wings losing their young guns? wtfffff. samuelsson and hudler? whyy, Bertuzzi was hurt the last season we had him and barely did shi** except bring some sort of size up front.

no he said that he might have saw the browns only win for the season and i said it doesnt count as a win cuz its the preseason :laugh:

who's he?

so if the browns didn't win a game then the lions didn't lose a game? it never happened?

I realize it's preseason...and doesn't count in the grand scheme of things

they havent won yet

preseason game...haven't won yet? sure they won, the game was over when I left...lol

Back