• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Deer Season! Watch for running bucks

CollinsPC

Veteran CEG'er
DSC_0286-1.jpg

DSC_0287-1.jpg

This is what happened when a 6 point broadsided the Equinox :nonono:

Everyone is fine, thanks. I had the kids with me and fortunately the deer didn't jump and just ran into the side. It hit every panel on the Passenger side though LOL.

$2,700.00 in damage. :nonono:

Glad everyone is ok! Be careful is right! I was broadsided a couple weeks ago in the Merc. Those things really fly out of nowhere and leave you with milliseconds to react :shocked:

As you know, i got hit by a deer while riding my bicycle. After getting hit, I chase it down to kill it Rambo style. Durring this chase through woods, i ran into the bear that escaped from the zoo. This bear stood up and punched my right in the mouth. But it's all good. He didnt scare me. I wrestled his ass into submission. After that was over, the deer was no where to be found, so taking him down Rambo style was just not possible. hehe

Ouch. At least it's covered. Like I said Sat., Sally's dad/brother run a body shop, they're the one's who shot the Pearl. Let me know if you want their number. Shop's in Monaca, though. Not sure how far you wanna go.

Ouch. At least it's covered. Like I said Sat., Sally's dad/brother run a body shop, they're the one's who shot the Pearl. Let me know if you want their number. Shop's in Monaca, though. Not sure how far you wanna go.

Thanks Scott I appreciate it. My nieghbor has a shop on Rte 8 and is going to do the work.

Glad to hear everyone was OK Randy.
PC the Equinox... you'll never notice the damage. ;)

Mike, that's some story you've got there. :D

Glad to hear everyone was OK Randy.
PC the Equinox... you'll never notice the damage. ;)

Mike, that's some story you've got there. :D

Thanks was an interesting evening, Katie wanted to know why I didn't stop and not hit the deer. Try explaining to a 6 year old girl that the deer hit us we didn't hit it!!!!!!!!!!

Back