• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

"Das Boot" Audi kid is back

It's amazing how fast people are to say negative things about something completely different.

It looks pretty sweet :shrug:. Maybe should have sanded it down as people said, but it looks pretty good with a flat gray like that. Would have done the wheels a different color myself, and Andy makes a good point: he is going to have brake dust issues.

He claims nothing sticks to the bedliner. The wheel look awful but if they stop the collection of brake dust then it's not that bad... I suppose.

if it was black and the wheels were left like they were originally then i would be like cool. ive always wondered about this though. i mean you spend 3 hrs washing and detailing your car then the local grass cutter comes through or a dust storm or a freak rain storm and then your pissed....

Freakin' brilliant! If for no other reason than to piss off all the high-and-mighty snobs on the forum. So many responses that remind me of when someone on here does something "questionable." I love the wheels. They look like they're made out of white SnoBalls. :laugh:

**edit** LOVE the guy's sig! :laugh:
Having a bucket that runs 13's is like saying you have a 200lb girlfriend but she's good in bed

if it was black and the wheels were left like they were originally then i would be like cool. ive always wondered about this though. i mean you spend 3 hrs washing and detailing your car then the local grass cutter comes through or a dust storm or a freak rain storm and then your pissed....

I live by a high-traffic area and I get tons of dust. I don't bother because I end up with a layer of dust on the car within a day.

Back