• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Daily drivers

burchett

CEG'er
Waht do you guys drive, when your toolin on the contour?
Mines a:
2002 protege 5
2in drop
18in w/ a 215/35
shaved emblems and key hole off hatch
mesh grilles front & back
2-12's & 1200w stereo in fibergl*** inclosure.
white & black seats/dash(white is not good on seats as daily driver)

Lets se them, I have to get a small er pic of my car then Ill post
later Bros

[

Last edited:
pic no worky....I drive (like 3 times a year) a 04 Cavalier with some suspension mods, debadged. Thats about it, but I only drive it when I'm getting tires on the tour or its being worked on.

Current daily driver:

IMG_0041.sized.jpg

Previous daily driver (sale is currently pending):

IMG_3743.sized.jpg

And hopefully this will return to daily driver duty in the next few weeks or so:

IMG_2999.sized.jpg

That reminds me of the light rail system that went in Minneapolis. The money used for that was party supposed to go to bridge and road repairs. Guess they are wishing they fixed other things before that. But since that happened, more people are taking public transportation and the rail system. The liberal party that is in power in the city are fairly happy for that.

I know a few people here that use our newish light rail system but not many... I have a feeling its going to be gaining popularity though in the next few years with gas prices and crowded downtown parking.

I swap between the 3...each will get about 10,000 miles a year. Cool, sunny days get the MINI vert, average days and longer drives get the Speed, snowy days and white water trips get the Jeep.

AllBays.jpg

Back