• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cylinder Head Port and Polish Flow Testing

My son and I can't wait to see how your project proceeds.

It proceeds... just slowly :laugh:

I have so many things I am doing with this car my attention gets pulled this way and that. As things come to a slow hault (playing the waiting game with suppliers) I turn my attention to other things. Right now it is on the rear strut bar and traction bars. When my heads arrive next week I'll turn back to the engine assembly. I still need to figure out what I am truly going to end up doing with the camshafts and valve springs. Right now I'm 90% sure I'll just be reusing the stock 3L cams and buying new valve springs, retainers, and locks from Tousley Ford. However I have been contacting quite a few businesses just to see what's out there for camshaft upgrade options Mountune, Noble Motorsports, Newman Cams, and Cosworth just to name a few ;)

I'm going FI friend. I have the equivalent of a stage III NPG turbo kit. The manifold is an extrude honed ST220/Mondeo 3.0L UIM. I'm debating on TB's but will most likely end up using something similar to a 75mm/80mm/90mm AccuFab Mustang TB.

st220back.jpg

tbopening.jpg

accufab9603mustang46l2v.jpg

Back