• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Custom Contour T-Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

toursvt

CEG'er
4lgk9hc.jpg

6buvaiq.jpg

625wlz4.jpg

A year or two ago I created the above cartoon of a Contour. Some people have expressed interest in t-shirts (or other goods) bearing a custom version of the cartoon based on their car. So here it goes:

Custom Ford Contour Cartoons along with build number (or screen name) designed by me. Let me know what you want and I will "cartoon" your Contour. If you are interested make a list, and I will contact you in order via PM to collect details (or a picture) of your car. I will also ask what t-shirt (or other item) design/layout you would like. I will then create the custom cartoon and let you know when it is available in my Cafepress store. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have.

Prices would vary depending on the item. T-shirts would be approximately $20-$25 + shipping depending on the style.

My storefront in Cafepress has a couple samples.

http://www.cafepress.com/contoons

Last edited:
If interested join the list and i'll contact you via PM for info. I'll start working on them tonight after work. Thanks!

1. HolyrollerzC3

ive got 2 questions for yah. how long are you gonna be doing this? and what other items were u thinking of doing this with?

1. I will do it as long as people seem interested.
2. If you want to check out my Cafepress store again( http://www.cafepress.com/contoons ), you can check out some of the other items they can print on. There are mouse pads, posters, sweatshirts, clocks and a bunch more. If you are interested in something you don't see on there, let me know because there are more options from them.

Hope that helps! :D

Are those fog lights real and photoshopped in?? If not, they sure look like it! Really nice job on these BTW!

The ones in that pic I did. I redid it with real ones photochopped in, and I think it looks better. :D

could you draw mine with out me being commited yet? im almost certain i wana bget one but i wanna make sure i like the way it looks b4 i buy.

I'm sure I can make one you'll like, so PM me with the details of your car you want and I'll see what I can do. :)

I am Interested...but not sure when i will be ready...the plan is to get some new wheels, but not sure what kind i will be getting yet, so, if its not a problem, i would love to see what you can make my car look like with the current wheels, and then wait a little while to see if i indeed do end up getting new wheels this summer before i buy a shirt with my car on it...

I am Interested...but not sure when i will be ready...the plan is to get some new wheels, but not sure what kind i will be getting yet, so, if its not a problem, i would love to see what you can make my car look like with the current wheels, and then wait a little while to see if i indeed do end up getting new wheels this summer before i buy a shirt with my car on it...

It's up to you. I can make a quick one for you just to see how it'll look if you want. PM me with car details if you want me to. :D

Ordered my shirt!

Ordered my shirt!

I jsut ordered mine, can't wait to get it!

I am so in love with the fact that you even got the konig on the lip...truly awesome man!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back