• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CSVT1412... The brown SVT

BlackSVT

CEG'er
We brought it home from it's winter storage place today.. :shocked: :eek:

Frontend.jpg

front.jpg

Thehood.jpg

I followed Chris home and she said she looked back in the mirror and just started laughing, the car wasn't black anymore.

It could have been covered but it's better not to be in the place where it was kept. Chris took it over in Jan since I couldn't drive due to foot surgery.

The car was in the driveway for a whole two minutes, just long enough to take the pictures, before it got a bath. The water was nasty. I think this is the first time ever that one of my cars looked like that and it never will again.

Holy Moses!

May I ask why it's better that the car not be covered where it was stored?

you can store it at my house next year I would even clean out the garage :rolleyes:

They don't want the cars covered unfortunately. It was taken to his parking space at work, an inside garage but the dust and dirt goes flying around that place.... obviously. ;)

We thought about drawing the shocker symbol and writing "NE CEG" on it before we washed it. LOL! I didn't take any clean pictures, maybe tomorrow I'll get one.

The pictures don't do the color justice, it was brown. I was LMAO on the way home. I've never seen anything that filthy before.

No storing it next year royal blue, he's done with the foot surgeries. I moved it because I got tired of moving it around when it snowed. It was a pain shoveling around it.

You would scratch the clear pretty bad writing in that crap :nonono:......

yeah that
resist the urge to write stuffs!

Mike stored his SVT at a place that was dusty like that. It almost makes like a clay.
Thankfully we were allowed to cover the car.
The car jacket even to this day is filthy. It's not worth my time to hose it off since it's only dirty on the outside.
My hands get black each time I handle it.

That's why we didn't do it. ;) The paint is kinda crappy anyway, it needs a repaint. It's a DD.

It was like chocolate milk when we hosed it down, nasty!

Last edited:
Two clean ones:
ahhh, much better. :)
IMG_1467.jpg

wholecar.jpg

It's in the street because Ken sealed the driveway.

Not me, it was his idea to seal the driveway. :)

Dave, why did you delete your post? LOL, remember I can read it... Who's black one?

Not me, it was his idea to seal the driveway. :)

Dave, why did you delete your post? LOL, remember I can read it... Who's black one?

I decided to delete cause I'll do another thread once the black one is done.

Yeah, wish it was a permenant fixture in my drive, but it's naujcdl's (Juan) I'm getting it ready for SZ for him. Just finished washing claying and swapping wheels.

There is no way in hell that I'd write on any of my vehicles. You guys should know me better than that. ;)

That's nice of you Dave to clean up Juan's car. Can't wait to see pictures.

There is no way in hell that I'd write on any of my vehicles. You guys should know me better than that. ;)

That's nice of you Dave to clean up Juan's car. Can't wait to see pictures.

Yeah I'm doing ShoGoFast's also, but they are also going to be helping with brakes, suspension and plugs and tie rod end on the Windstar.

I'll get some pics up in Pics & Vid when I can get both cars next to each other

Last edited:
Nice, a barter. :cool

Last edited:
Back