• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale Csvt Silver side skirts Dallas Tx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@a15 i dont think you sent the money to me....i havent received the email alert and my paypal still shows zero.....Id rather not do paypal anyway,they charge fees and junk.....I think im just going to go with cash in hand only....so please do NOT send paypal thanks its just getting a little to complicated,thanks anyway

Both Side skirts with j/p covers are still up for grabs. FIRST with 120.00 $$$cash$$ in my hands get it. Id like to do cash in person no paypal
SERIOUS BUYS ONLY PLEASE cash cash cash only

I will not hold it for anyone this is a cash deal picked up. I wont be able to meet very far off from the Carrollton Tx. area

And again I will not ship you must come to Carrollton or at least with in the area with cash

Package deal.... csvt side skirts with jack covers and Bosal exhaust (needs some work done to it) and stock csvt airbox and a good Battery with receipt that was bought late last year...still a good battery was barely used ......Someone get this all from me for 150.00 dollars ......take every single part i got need it gone asap picked up In The Colony Tx
I Need all things Contour out of my life lol

Well crap... The money just went through... I need you to send it back. With the tornado here and everything it took me off the internet for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back