• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CSVT black spotted

Jaybird

Veteran CEG'er
Seen a Black CSVT (couldnt miss it :laugh: ) on 35 heading north near Elko. Was that you KyleQ ? I was going south heading home from work in a black se.

Do you go to "The Defeat Of Jesse James Days?"

I went twice a few years ago. Lots of fun.:cool:

Edit: Sorry to hijack thread.:laugh: :blackeye:

Edit: Edit: Did it have silver SVT emblems on the side? Cause I know his car does.

Yes it had LARGE SVT graphic on the side. Looked like the one from the photos from the meet in Duluth.

Ive been to the "Jessy James" deal couple years ago. My wife sets up a booth there marketing her product.... I take the boys down by the river there once in a while to feed the geese/ducks. Northfield is a nice little town.

Yeah it is a very nice little town. I enjoyed it when we were there.

Im sure it was him... Was the person doing in excess of 100 mph?:laugh: :laugh:

Well I was heading south going at least 80 mph and the vehicle in question was in the fast lane headed north, Im assuming at least 80 mph. So you do the math...:cool:

I'll second that if he was going 80+ KyleQ has a heavy foot :p

Hehe - on that trip home from Duluth I was getting close to doubling that speed :crazy:

Who you saw - wan't me. I have never been that far south before - and on top of that I havn't driven on 35 since the Duluth trip -> I carpool now. I wonder if there is another Black CSVT with the Silver SVT down the side... I though I was the only one - :shrug:

Hehe - on that trip home from Duluth I was getting close to doubling that speed :crazy:

Who you saw - wan't me. I have never been that far south before - and on top of that I havn't driven on 35 since the Duluth trip -> I carpool now. I wonder if there is another Black CSVT with the Silver SVT down the side... I though I was the only one - :shrug:

Have you checked your garage lately? LOL

Id do the same thing. And mine isnt even an SVT:cool:

Remington Wingmaster 12 Gauge FTW!!!!

Bah - I've got no use for a scattergun - I prefer .45 justice...

Cx4Storm.jpg

I'm not crazy or anything - my car is just easy to spot. The CX4 is just for persuasion :laugh:

Thats the second time Ive seen that car (black w/SVT graphic down the side) coming up 35 south of the metro...Your not alone :eek:. If I see him or her again I'll ,well :shrug: ...

Back