• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Craigslist, lol

Full of fail.
new tyrods
Full electric
ford racing engene
Sports car

Is that hood just sprayed primer?

Edit: I just realized he had e1s on a "98".

Full of fail.
new tyrods
Full electric
ford racing engene
Sports car

Is that hood just sprayed primer?

Edit: I just realized he had e1s on a "98".

My EO had E1's on it.... Like brapple said it's a 98.5 aka E1. 98's came with Eo's or E1's dumbass.

My EO had E1's on it.... Like brapple said it's a 98.5 aka E1. 98's came with Eo's or E1's dumbass.

For someone lofting name-grenades, you should take better care to be correct yourself.

Think about it... if we use the "letter-number" structure for E1 (Evolution 1 for the 98.5 SVT model), the 98 SVT that came before it is the E0 (e-zero), not the EO or Eo (e-oh).

Right?

For someone lofting name-grenades, you should take better care to be correct yourself.

Think about it... if we use the "letter-number" structure for E1 (Evolution 1 for the 98.5 SVT model), the 98 SVT that came before it is the E0 (e-zero), not the EO or Eo (e-oh).

Right?

And that line of thinking would make a 99 an E2. a late 99 with returnless an E3, and a 2000 and E4.

Except as they were decontented, a 99 would be an E0, a late 99 would be an E-1. and a 2000 would be an E-2.

And that line of thinking would make a 99 an E2. a late 99 with returnless an E3, and a 2000 and E4.

Except as they were decontented, a 99 would be an E0, a late 99 would be an E-1. and a 2000 would be an E-2.

LOL I've never once heard anyone call it an E0 (E zero) only EO.

And yes I will drop name grenades...those who know me understand.

Maybe it is a regional thing, but many people say "O" when they mean "zero".

Ever since the beginning of my remembrance of the term E0 (remember I'm a long time CEG member, from shortly after I bought my car) I have pronounced it "E OH".

This certainly isn't worth making a fuss over it. It's about like the Ann Landers (or was it Dear Abby?) survey as to which way to hang the toilet paper, so it rolls from the outside (away from the wall) or from the inside (nearest the wall). Eventually she said that it was the stupidest issue she ever addressed.

Back