• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

couple of new changes...

Hmm it looks like a cool idea, but I think it's a little hefty on the red side...I'm not sure if any other color would look better (besides stock of course...).

i wonder how often he prays in his car. i never understood putting rosary beads in the car. like your gonna randomly pull over and start saying your hail marys?
Maybe you grab onto them while you're wrecking? :laugh:

I think he is just displaying his belief in God :shrug:

updated with more pics...

updated with more pics...

The piston is off a tri-moto 175, which was the first motor i ever rebuilt. the rosary does in fact display my belief in god. the windshield has no funds as of now to be replaced, its only been cracked 2 weeks now. and there is a plan in the works to have the car repainted within the next 4 months. the owner before me rubbed alot of things while driving, so im not too worried about the condition of the paint too much till it is repainted.

now some more pics.

i also put on a pre98 rear bumper, because the snow decided it didnt like the other one
4mwamno.jpg

also found out that i need to reseal the passenger side headlight better
4m299i0.jpg

everything that looks like a bug or splatter of some kind is a chip in the paint
6coblhw.jpg

and the interior once again. its grey, not tan.
4mufg4z.jpg

the color looks alot better in person. it just looks red here, but it has a metallic flake and gets red-orange in more direct sunlight

Ahh god, please hightower them black and paint the grillring black or white!

Last edited:
Team Elite......Where?????

Im sorry, but that looks Horrible and fugly.....whether the paint is metallic or not.

If you painted the inside of the headlights and the oval white... I think we would have a winner..... BIG TIME.....

just my .02 cents but if you like it thats all that matters....

-Amyn

Back