• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contours at Mondeomania

btcc93

CEG'er
Hi.
I wondered if any Contour or Mystique owners, based with their cars in the U.K. or northern Europe had thought of getting together and attending Mondeomania. This is the main Mondeo show of the year, it is organised by FMOC and all the other major Mondeo clubs, MEG, MOG, ST Owners as well as several other Ford clubs attend.
It's held in June at Wickstead Park, Kettering, Northhamptonshire, I'd be willing to liase between the FMOC commitee and CEG to arrange for a pitch for all the CEG members to be together. Let me know if there is any interest.

I think I'm about the only one on CEG, even though there are about six or seven SVT Contours in this area.

Sadly, my SVT is in poor shape at the moment anyway. People would be like :shrug: if they saw it at a meet somewhere! I'd still love to do it sometime when it finally runs normal again.

Where can I find specifics on Mondeomania? Is there a specific section on the FMOC or MEG that you can direct me to? Depending on the dates I may be able to hop a plane over.
-Mark

Mondeomania is organised and run by FMOC, details are available on the events section of the forum homepage, FMOC2 the club secretary is the one to contact for any additional info, just PM him from the site.

Damn, if it were a week later I'd definitely think about going, but seeing that I will have to use some vacation to go to Spring Zing (our largest meet) just a couple weeks prior it will be really tough to get over at that time.

I think I'm about the only one on CEG, even though there are about six or seven SVT Contours in this area.

Sadly, my SVT is in poor shape at the moment anyway. People would be like :shrug: if they saw it at a meet somewhere! I'd still love to do it sometime when it finally runs normal again.

Sounds like you have quite a bit of time to get it ready. Isn't like in June?

i actually get some vacation time, I might be interested in taking a vacation and heading over seas for a week, provided I can find anybody that would like to go with me out there.

Back