• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Contour/SVT spring get-together 4/19/08

Any rough time estimate on when ya'll plan on meeting up at Porky's? I am supposed to work next Saturday...but I might be able to call in sick or something. ;)

ya know... I wasnt planning on going but just for the vacation I might.. Im not sure if ill be able to get it off though..:blackeye::blackeye: Damn arena sales.:nonono::nonono:

ya know... I wasnt planning on going but just for the vacation I might.. Im not sure if ill be able to get it off though..:blackeye::blackeye: Damn arena sales.:nonono::nonono:

HAHA!

Wait I can't make it either. Wifes B-day the 18th so we are doing stuff that weekend. I guess the HA HA is on me.

Two days away :shocked:

I should be able to make it I think.... Maybe not the dyno (though I am curious to see TRicker's car on it) but at least to Porky's.

How many of you guys actually made to either the dyno or the cruise? I didn't see many. I saw a nice silver Contour with no spoiler. I had my Black one, and there was also one other black one. He dynoed also.

Back