• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Congrats Joe & Arielle!!!

Suba Blu

Hard-core CEG'er
Congrats Mr & Mrs Barnes! ... You are such a cute little couple, very happy for the both of you.

Arielle looked beautiful, thanks for including us on your special day... :)

Just checkin in with you guys! We had a blast and thanks to the support from all the CEGers that went and all that congradulated us here! - Pics in a few days :)

wow did I drink alot......I felt like I got hit by a truck when I woke up this morning! Congrats again! .....so now that you're married you can start buying all sorts of crazy car parts huh?

Just checkin in with you guys! We had a blast and thanks to the support from all the CEGers that went and all that congradulated us here! - Pics in a few days :)

Less posty, more honeymoony

The rest of you slackers that attended should be the ones posting the pics.
Get on it! I wanna see!!!

well i was there but i was in the wedding party and i'm his brother so yeah, it was a pretty fun wedding.....i still havent met any of you guys yet though

Hey man, sorry I wasn't able to make it!! I had a wedding back home for a close friend that I've known since child hood. Had a little too much to drink. Can't wait to see the photos!!!!

dtour drank enough and looked like he had a great time :D
I wish I could have talked to you guys more, but damn there were a ton of people there.....

I think dave (dtour) stayed around long enough to hear my rap "Mr. Wendel" by Arrested Development :laugh:

The crowd was going crazy! It was about 11ish when I let out my singing voice.... It was awesome

No honey mooning yet, we are just starting to plan that.

dude.. we should plan something together... You guys have a passport?

Wayne and I are ready for another all inclusive vacation... I dont think there was a time that one of us did not have a drink in our hands :)

Where was m!key??? He RSVPd for all of it and didn't show up :cry: :nonono: I was also looking forward to seeing him and his family.

Vacation together would be :censored::censored::censored::censored:ING AWESOME!

AND no passports.....

Where was m!key??? He RSVPd for all of it and didn't show up :cry: :nonono: I was also looking forward to seeing him and his family.

Vacation together would be :censored::censored::censored::censored:ING AWESOME!

AND no passports.....

I messaged M!key and he was attending an unexpected funeral :(

dude, I'm SERIOUS on the vacation dealio... we loved Cancun but kept thinking how much more fun it would be with more people or at least another couple.

do you and Arielle have passports?

I messaged M!key and he was attending an unexpected funeral :(

dude, I'm SERIOUS on the vacation dealio... we loved Cancun but kept thinking how much more fun it would be with more people or at least another couple.

do you and Arielle have passports?

Want to go to Aruba with us in early March 09? :D

oooooh that might be interesting as hell... :)

Joe, go get passports -- it actually only takes about a week and a half to 2 weeks to get it once you sit down and hand in your paperwork/picture. All Inclusive resorts are great, after going once you will never want a normal hotel again.

Oh snap! No passports but the $cost$ factor almost doubles if you leave the country...... How much per person were you guys thinking?

Aruba in march '09 sounds good too, we were trying to plan for something in the winter months also......

Back