• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Concerts

mosoblkcougar

CEG'er
So there's a couple of good bands coming to Springfield here in the near future, and I was wondering if any of you guys and gals were going to be going? It might be cool to meet some of you guys and hang out for a bit and compare Cougar's. I'll be attending the AFI concert on the 14th, anyone going? How about the Hinder/Finger Eleven/Buck Cherry concert? Styx?

Also, my friends and I will be attending the Warped Tour and possibly Ozzfest (especially now that its FREE :))this summer in either STL or KC, since my favorite band of all time (Coheed and Cambria) will be there, so if anyone wants to caravan or ride along, you're more then welcome too. Hope to meet some of you guys soon!
Nathan

haha, oh that Hinder. they opened for my old band about 3-4 years ago at a small club in okc called the blue note and they were such douche bags!

styx would be tight though but i'm in sw oklahoma and MO shows are too far for me. I'll be going to warped tour in dallas though.

lol Yeah, I don't care much for Hinder, but everyone else seems to love them, so idk... Dallas is too far for me to go, so looks like I'm out on that one. :( lol Oh well, anyone else going here in the 4 state area?
Nathan

Going to see Tech N9NE on the 18th here at Caine's Ballroom in Tulsa. They are haveing a few guys from the Strange Music label come out. 'Critical Bill' is their newest join, and they are spectacular!! If no one has heard of them, just get ready. You will.

i always liked Freakers Ball in KC, and the Kid Rock show bout 5 years ago kicked ass,,small venue,, you didn;t have to be smokin yourself cause the concentration was plenty for everybody

Back