• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Coming to chicago

And if you are talking about switching between the fuels. You just get tuned for both, then you can simply switch between maps with a laptop and cable.

The option was there. But i'm getting tuned for e85 only

So the car is now a toy now I take it, right:shrug: The reason I ask is because you have limited the ability to go anywhere outside of your "comfort zone". I know that fuel isn't that scarce, but to be on the safe side I would've went with the ability to run both, maybe some switch to be able to do both. How much was that option to run both:confused:

Yes it is somewhat limited, but I'm not terribly worried. Getting two tunes was just shy of the price of two tunes, lol. As far as the car being a toy... yeah it kind of, thats why I have another car ;)

Yes it is somewhat limited, but I'm not terribly worried. Getting two tunes was just shy of the price of two tunes, lol. As far as the car being a toy... yeah it kind of, thats why I have another car ;)

I didn't know that, what is it, the truck:confused:

Just went out for awhile and didnt see a whole lot of anything. I put down 361/375, which I was extremely happy about for not many mods at all.

Awesome Hows it on the street? I've always liked EVO's and one is still on my list of next car to get.

I really need to get an EVO, but then I have to put a cage in it and get tires for rallycross :)

Back