• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

cold air intake

search a little bit. this has been covered ALOT before. and the you get what you pay for. some people like the ebay setup you can get it any color you want. but loose that filter and get a ru3530 or there is a nother size some use 17 something. and just so you know most likly the maf adapter wil be to small. well mine was. and it was from weapon r... aka ripoff r

my weapon-r maf adapter fit great, and my intake i got from them, which only they carry, and they designed, tested, developed it, is the best intake i think money can buy!

yeah i have a brand new K&N that i didnt even put in yet, but i cant decide if i should put it in, or sell it and get a cold air intake.

how much difference in HP/MPG is there between a K&N and a CAI??

whats wrong with ebay intakes? especially the filters?

and give me a better answer than you get what you pay for.

ive got a friend with a 3kgt and a ebay cold air, hes had it for like 4 years no problems, and i buddy got one last week on his lancer and its sweet! nice filter, nice bends, chrome too. (that sounds stupid but its nice) only bad thing id say about both of them is the filter in my opinion is too low to the ground, but nothing a plastic homemade shield wont fix. considering they paid like $70 rather than $270

Back