• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Is this a CEGers car?

starjammir

Hard-core CEG'er
I went out and looked at a SVT today and lookin at the stuff I am thinking it may be. If so, whos could it be? It was at White Lake, Mi in Szotts chrysler dealerships parking lot.....
Mods I saw...
Sidemarkers (weird ones)
momo pedals and shift knob
AEM intake
Short throw shifter
Blue stuff in engine
Chairsvt001Medium.jpg

Chairsvt002Medium.jpg

Chairsvt003Medium.jpg

Chairsvt004Medium.jpg

Chairsvt005Medium.jpg

It was? It drove ok but there was some things wrong...heat doesnt work (blow out the vents), clear chippin in a spot, clunkin in the back....otherwise its not to bad. They want 6 for it but id offer em 5 fixed up

Hey, Bill

Mark and I are sitting here and he has seen it around MI, before.. He said that he HAS posted on CEG before, but can't remember who it was.

Thanks Ray, Do you think it was a CEGers? Id like to get the history on it. Its not for me, its for a buddy of mine.

It was? It drove ok but there was some things wrong...heat doesnt work (blow out the vents), clear chippin in a spot, clunkin in the back....otherwise its not to bad. They want 6 for it but id offer em 5 fixed up

Yep. The original owner.. Left front i believe.

I think that's the guy that parked next to us at the hooters meet in Novi a few years ago...we went in to eat, and when we came out there was an extra contour there...

Those are the super street sidemarkers, right?

He posted on here a few time, SN was shadow_SVT or something like that iirc.

Back