• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

closeout price on Kumho Ecsta V710

Wow, thats an awesome deal if your in need of dedicated track tires. I'd love to have something like those to autocross with. I'd need some Focus rims first though.

one of the civic guys running at the SZ track day picked up a set last night....these things are going to sell out fast!

OK, now that I am more awake and looking at it, just a heads up for the people:

They are 3 yearold tires, 2008 production so there is not as many heatcycles left as brand new production ones.

They are great for autocross, but for lapping days they might get greasy if you are not smooth with them or stay out on the track for an extended time.

I seriously thought about buying a set for mine, but there is nothing fun for cars within a 3 hour drive for me except a drag strip.

one set is for the SZ road course right? :)
Oh yeah, I read then completely forgot about your PM, sorry! I probably won't be attending. While I'd like to, I'm already budgeting for several NASA weekends, my SCCA region's schedule hasn't been announced yet, and I've never driven at Nelson Ledges and want more instruction at a new track than one instructor for the whole group would provide. It's awesome that you organized that though and I hope it all goes well. It should be a blast!

no problem! I was surprised you didnt show interest, then it took me a while to remember/figure out your screen name! Im sure doing this on a regular basis gets pretty pricey

Back