• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clear Reflector Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
icy hold up. just sold the last 2 i had ready for clear. i wont have anything ready till the second week in august.

heres the updated list.
Clear
1.Project SVT
2.99redCSVT-PAID-shipped
3.IcySVT
4.madman666 -PAID-shipped
5.madman666-PAID-shipped
6.flyguyeddy
7.Tomato - 1 set
8.CRZYDRVR-PAID-shipped
9.cford=PAID-shipped
10.CruzCorp
11.Csvt1214
12.tredsvt98-PAID-shipped

Smoked
1.Morbid-PAID-shipped
2.Project SVT
3.IcySVT
4.Turbo_Fox
5.CruzCorp
6. CSVT1214

im popping these out as fast as i can. hold in there for those who have to wait. for those who have them shipped let me know what u think. id like ur feedback

Got mine today. They look good. Same thing madman said though. They still feel sticky like they are not fully cured.

Either way they are good enough to go in my next set of hightowers :)

Thanks!

how did u polish them? just wondering im glad u liked them

im sorry the had marks from the wax paper. it was the best wrap available. prob take 2-4 weeks to fully cure. once heated and cooled they will not be sticky anymore

how did u polish them? just wondering im glad u liked them

im sorry the had marks from the wax paper. it was the best wrap available. prob take 2-4 weeks to fully cure. once heated and cooled they will not be sticky anymore

similar to de-hazing a headlight but I used

600-grit - wet sand(to get the small air bubbles and wax paper marks out)
1000-grit - wet sand
1500-grit - wet sand
2000-grit - wet sand

I finished it off with some
plastx

I also ran them under some cold water first to kinda harden them up so that I could hold them with out getting fingerprints

not sure if you can tell the difference or not

DSCF1614.jpg

DSCF1621.jpg

DSCF1622.jpg

Last edited:
so ill the rest of the clears ready for sale after i get back from vacation. they will be hard. but madman polishing them is a great idea. please post up pictures like he did. i would like to see how everyones turns out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back