• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Clam Haven 4/30

zorrex

Enjoys the Abuse
All right, so who's in?

1. zorr to the ex

Kim think we should do 7pm, and Red Sox vs. Orioles after we get fat :p. Speak up if you have other ideas.

Here's the address, for reference:

94 Rockingham Road
Derry, NH 03038

We should probably do like 7:00 pm to give people time to arrive (and let the 6:00 rush die down)
I think they are a cash only place, but someone can correct me on that.

People are welcome to swing up to our house afterward and spend the night.
Sox are playing Baltimore that night if anyone wants to watch the remainder of the game at our house.

I am obviously in... I think that they accept credit cards, but there is like a $5.00 minimum per transaction, and drinks are purchased at a second window... I am going there in like 30 minutes so I can check :laugh:

Oh, and they repaved their crappy parking lot since last year's meet :)

EDIT: $5.00 CC minimum for food, $2.50 CC minimum for ice cream and drinks...

1. zorrex
2. Mrs. zorrex
3. Kimmay
4. Cobradur (assuming?)
5. Lord Stanley
6. RAWR

That dude with the ugly Cougar should chime in.

I might make the trip. The tour could use a spring cruise. Tough time though for me to get through the traffic to head up there. I got time to think it over though.

1. zorrex
2. Mrs. zorrex
3. Kimmay
4. Cobradur (assuming?)
5. Lord Stanley
6. RAWR
7. MillcitySVT
8. BrApple (mebbes)
9. skunk (mebbes)

I'm out unless something changes (I assume I'm the "ugly" Cougar, :p). Haven't been able to collect unemployment in over a month due to a screwup by my previous employer.

i was actually by there today lol. It looked kind of small but i may be crazy. My girlfriends sis lives like 4 mins away.

Don' think that I will be able to make it up now as I am heading to NJ the next day for awhile and at this time I don't know when I'm leaving in the morning.

Back