• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Christmas Came Early For SVT

BurritaSVT

Veteran CEG'er
I just picked up my package from UPS and my car is smiling waiting for some more CFM's.

It is a Turbonetics T3/T4 60-1 HiFi stage 5 wheel with .82 AR turbine housing 4 bolt outlet and 360 degree race bearing and water cooled . Good for 500whp or more little pricey though but i will surely not rregret the price once I hit the dyno soon. I am taking out my T3/T4 57 trim stage 3 wheel .63 AR which got my 400 whp 410wtq. It should be a direct swap since the inlet and outlet is the same. I am itching to get the baby in this weekend so stay tuned for some 16 - 18 psi videos.

Oh guys I had one night where the air was like 30 degrees and my tires started spinning in fourth gear from a roll. So imagine what this turbo will create for me. Traction problems in the fourth oh that will suck or maybe not......:)

60-1_hifi_smaller_002.jpg

60-1_hifi_smaller_001.jpg

you'll have it done before me!!!! I have the old turbo off, but I am waiting on a new oil drain line fitting, and my brakes are off. I need my grinder that is sitting under the xmas tree!!!

Joey will...it'll be a little while before I can get mine going, and thenI will have to solicit some time from you tom!!!

Back