• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Chicagoland Paint Shops?

come on over! Sean is going to be here this weekend again, so you mind as well come up too! dave, pole, hetfield, philly? You can

Sure, when you havin this shindig? I have to stop by my moms on Saturday. So, since I'm in the neighborhood......

We should be in the garage for a good chunk of saturday. Trunk lid swap, possibly removal of a oil filter relocation kit, suspension inspection, e-brake wiring check, windshield squirter motor check, etc....

What time you gonna get out in the garage? I'd like to come over for awhile if I can. Jen and I are gonna go check out some RV show at the Dane County Coliseum. We are planning on buying a pop up camper sometime in the near future, so we are going to check it out. http://www.madisonrvshow.com/

Probably starting out sometime in the morning. I am going to drive up Friday night, after work. I have no idea how long it is going to take to get everything done, but we will probably be out there till mid to late afternoon, depending on how much Joe want to do.

We will keep working until we just can't stand the cold anymore. I MIGHT have the heater hooked up, but it is a long shot yet :crossfingers:....

Back