• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CF mirrors

Smalls

Addicted CEG'er
i'll be making a CF order for a few parts and mirrors are on my list. these will be going on the silver car. i was wondering if anyone had pics of their CF mirrors. im unsure if i want CF mirrors with stock bases, CF bases with silver mirrors, or all CF mirrors.

XChang_SVT_4.jpg

XChang_SVT_5.jpg

i love the look of the carbon fiber bases. subtle and very clean looking

so do i, but i dont know what i want more. i'm getting a ridiculous deal on these, but its only gonna be a one time thing. i dont want to regret getting the wrong thing. im thinking of just doing the bases. didnt NVMYSVT have cf bases?

Are you having these done by TopShop? If not, can you PM me if you decide not to do them, and let me know where to get them?

not topshop. i'll let everyone know where after i get them. i dont want to find that its really bad quality and have a million people have the same issues. but i've dealt with this company in the past. thats why im getting a killer deal

not topshop. i'll let everyone know where after i get them. i dont want to find that its really bad quality and have a million people have the same issues. but i've dealt with this company in the past. thats why im getting a killer deal

Then hurry up, I want some too

still havent heard back from the carbon fiber guys!!! i guess we'll know monday if he can give ceg a deal

Back