• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CF FTW or FTL???? IDK

CF FTW or FTL???? IDK

• Total voters

icysvt

Addicted CEG'er
Well here is a b4 pic
IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

Here are the after pics! IDK if I like it yet or not:shrug:

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0644.jpg

LMK what you think.

looks like it needs cleaning up or clear
then you'll know if ya like it or not

it looks alright. cowl/evo looks better

looks like it needs cleaning up or clear
then you'll know if ya like it or not

it looks alright. cowl/evo looks better
price on this was way better than either:laugh: and I had it on and lined up in 25 min with alterations to the latch!

Hightower the lights silver and it will look good. Its the crome thats throwing the looks off, IMO.

Does the weave of the CF eyebrows flow with the hood weave?

Last edited:
Hightower the lights silver and it will look good. Its the crome thats throwing the looks off, IMO.

Does the weave of the CF eyebrows flow with the hood weave?
they are silver cf and the weave is a real close match.

maybe its just me, but if the lids were darker to match the CF hood that would be the ideal match. But from what I see ur in no mans land, light Colored CF lids that are not a match for either??:shrug:

I have never really been a fan of CF hoods unless they are on black cars. and i only like OEM style. thats just MY opinion. if i was to get a new hood it would be a OEM style FG painted t-red of course. but i have no such plans. i would only do that if i turned my car into a track car.

Paint hood SF to fix the dull look, and paint the eyelids to match.
I'm going to try to buff and polish it out first if it gets closer than I might try and re-clear it. if non of the above works I'll either try to sell it or paint it silver frost. the eyelids are silver cf so they wont get painted either way.

IMO, there is just WAY too much going on, i would either loose the hood or the brows, they just don't look right together.

ENGLISH MF'ER DO YOU SPEAK IT!!

Seriously, too much text type!

The CF hood looks merely OK. I'd rather you get it painted. My personal favorite is ElKy's (formerly xchang's) CF hood - it's partially painted silver, partly left alone (near the scoop).

Anyways, with the CF hood, I would go with either Silver Frost fiberglass eyelids or black CF.

Too many different colors seem to be clashing with the current setup.

Back