• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG @ TX HeatWave?

I couldn't help but notice that all the Contour action is happening up North. How hard would it be for a bunch of us TX folks to hit one of the Heat Wave shows? Yeah, we're not all low riders or sound off machines, but it could still be a fun time. Whaduya say?

Link to Heat Waves shows in TX. http://www.heatwaveinc.com

... or hell, just meet up in general. I see that there has been a lot of TALK about TX folks meeting up, but nothing gets done!? :confused:

Is it cause I'm a Noob that this seems like a good idea or what? :shrug:

Is it cause I'm a Noob that this seems like a good idea or what? :shrug:
Close. It's because you're a noob and your spirit has yet to be crushed by South Central indifference. :nonono:

And for what it's worth, I'm in Arlington for the next 11 days. My days are full, but I'm available in the evenings if anyone cares to meet up.

And for what it's worth, I'm in Arlington for the next 11 days. My days are full, but I'm available in the evenings if anyone cares to meet up.

Do your full days include weekends?? I wouldn't mind rolling up to the DFW area at all, so long as it didn't just end up being you and me splitting a case of Natty Light in your garage. I have some family in McKinney, so it's all good.:cool:

Screw the South Central indifference!! LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED! :D

Back