• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

CEG Meet in Orlando - April 14th

• Total voters
SVTFlea and I are planning at being at the park around 9ish. I was hoping to see people start rolling in between 10 and 11.

I'll roll out of Ocala somewhere around 9:00. I should be there around 10:30 - 11:00. I also voted no for a pavillion...

It would be cool if we had 10 CSVT's show. Not sure if that will happen though? Keep spreading the word.

OK. Kim and I are planning on being there first to make sure we can find a good spot.
Anybody that wants my number, just shoot me a PM.
This way you can call that morning and I'll let you know where in the park we are.

Probably around 11:30ish I guess some of us will make a food run to a local supermarket and get some chicken / burgers / dogs for a bbq lunch, as well as drinks, etc.

Anybody bring any sporting equipment you want (basketballs, volleyballs). Also feel free to bring tools, as these meets usually end up turning into tuning / modding clinics...

As far as Saturday night, I guess we can decide what we want to do once we are all together. A couple of ideas include the car show (somebody mentioned that in the previous thread), some attractions on I-drive, or CityWalk. Those are just some ideas for those who are staying overnight or are local enough to hang out later.

1. Brent372 / SVTFlea - Brent and Kim
2. Fordman302 - Joe/Girlfriend will be attending.
3. KerryKool - Kerry
4. mart_svt - Marty
5. holyrollerzc3 - Kyle
6. Gulfcat - Marge (Peg'll be out of town)
7. JJSVTC98 - Joe
8. svttour- Sam (need a roommate)
9.SVT200 - Patrick

fordman, why not try and be here earlier then, so we can make it to orlando by 11, we'd have to leave my place by 8:30

cool, i'll relay it to the Joe in sarasota, he better be by te interstate at 9, or we'll be leaving him behind!!

Just an update... less than 2 weeks away!!

I'm still looking for a roomie. So if any of you want to pair w/ me (or for anyone for that matter) shoot me a PM. Once I get a roomie, I'll give the hotel a call about having all the rooms next to each other.

Oh and check out the calendar. :cool:

Room Reservation List

Room Reservation List

Who's actually reserved a room?

I'm going to call the hotel tomorrow to add Kerry's name to our room, and he suggested (good idea!) that I start persuading the hotel to block our rooms together. I'm thinking at the end of a hall, so we can use the end-most rooms to be noisiest in. The only problem I foresee is getting smoking & non-smoking rooms near each other if we end up with a mix.
Let's do a similar list to who's going, in the format of:

Who reserved the room/roommate(s)/type of room
1. gulfcat/KerryKool/non-smoking 2 doubles

3. KerryKool - Kerry
4. mart_svt - Marty
5. holyrollerzc3 - Kyle
7. JJSVTC98 - Joe
9.SVT200 - Patrick
10. Branchedout - Mike (unsure if I'm going to spend the night or not)

3. KerryKool - Kerry
4. mart_svt - Marty
5. holyrollerzc3 - Kyle
7. JJSVTC98 - Joe
9.SVT200 - Patrick
10. Branchedout - Mike (unsure if I'm going to spend the night or not)
11. Bruse Wayne - Bruse

I've rese3rved a room for HolyrollerzC3/JJSVT, Kyle Miller, non-smoking 2 doubles

Directions

Directions

Hey gang.

Here is a simple map betweeen the Hotel and the Park.

-Brent

Attachments

• Hotel to Park.pdf
    106.2 KB · Views: 0
Who's actually reserved a room?

I'm going to call the hotel tomorrow to add Kerry's name to our room, and he suggested (good idea!) that I start persuading the hotel to block our rooms together. I'm thinking at the end of a hall, so we can use the end-most rooms to be noisiest in. The only problem I foresee is getting smoking & non-smoking rooms near each other if we end up with a mix.
Let's do a similar list to who's going, in the format of:

Who reserved the room/roommate(s)/type of room
1. gulfcat/KerryKool/non-smoking 2 doubles

Any luck getting the block of rooms?

She wants the exact number of rooms that we'll need. Not sure if she asked about it when she added me to the list...

I'm sure it can be arranged if there isn't an event happening that weekend.

And someone please buddy up with svttour, he's thinking of not making it if he doesn't get a roomie.

When I called the hotel today, I asked about getting rooms in a group (I guessed 4-5), and was told we'd need to call the hotel that Saturday morning. I also asked about getting early check-in and got the same answer.

Maybe we (or 1 person per room) should go over as soon as we have the group together on Saturday so that we can get what we want?

Rooms list re-visited:

Who reserved the room/roommate(s)/type of room (optional)
1. gulfcat / KerryKool / non-smoking 2 doubles
2. HolyrollerzC3 / JJSVT, Kyle Miller, non-smoking 2 doubles

What are you driving?

What are you driving?

Whats everyone driving to the meet...

I'm bringing my SVTC, along with JJSVTC, and fordman I know if...

What other vehicles gonna be there?

Back