• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

ceg checkout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering, did orders ship on friday 1/12? If not I would like to know when they are shipped so I can ETA them so they don't get left outside!

bk6358,

Please check the PM's I sent you. It seems you are getting confused w/ them somehow. I had returned a PM entitled "Jacket" w/ what I want and if you have it in stock, also questions as to if you are able to add additional wriritng on the chest, as well as total cost and the correct PayPal addy.

I also returned the PM you just sent entitled "sorry" asking for the same things.

I did it today! sorry!

I'm still wondering if any of this stuff was made or sent out yet? Since Cindy can't get online, is there a number for the embrodiary place? I would seriously like to know whats up.

was waiting on........

was waiting on........

on the last 2 people! but the order is going in and right out to you guys! I am hoping for wenesday! sorry guys! but as soon as it goes out I will send each of you your tracking numbers. I will post a final list in the morning! But Im sure I got everyone.

Thanks,
Cindy

Sounds good! I'm just really in need of my beanie and new hoodie! its freakin cold here in PA!

SO did the apparel ship out last friday? Just curious if I should be getting a package today or not.

Last edited:
i was under the assumption that everything was going to get shipped out today...wednesday...unless there was special arrangements...hopefully we get an update soon

look at the first post, it says everything will ship out friday 1/12/07 which was almost 2 weeks ago!!!

I am really getting frustrated and considering you(BK6358) is doing a group buy i would figure you would be online more often to answer our questions. 3 more days and if it doesnt ship im getting my money back.

look at the first post, it says everything will ship out friday 1/12/07 which was almost 2 weeks ago!!!

I am really getting frustrated and considering you(BK6358) is doing a group buy i would figure you would be online more often to answer our questions. 3 more days and if it doesnt ship im getting my money back.

Read some of the other posts about her limited internet access, then tell everone else in the group buy to hurry up and send in the money for the stuff they ordered.......She posted that she was still waiting on a couple of payment, If she orders thier stuff and they back out, she loses money....would you do it?

Well the problem is that people have had about a month to make payments and about 3 months to sort out what hey wanted...If couldn't have gotten themselves into gear by now, too bad! Let the dozen or so of us that paid already get our stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back