• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CEG apparel from Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

bk6358

CEG'er
Hey Guys! Im sorry I did not post sooner. The order is still working! I was waiting on a couple back order "big" pieces & then we got bumped because "Da Bears" won! We had about 30k pieces go out of here. I will keep you posted. It looks like before the end of the week without a doubt! If I have to print it myself.....well if you want 3D contour :eek:).... It's a skill that I don't have!

Thanks,
Cindy

yeah!!!

yeah!!!

screens are up
hats are being embroidered as we speak
shirts & sweats are being printed this afternoon
getting as much as I can out UPS today
the rest on Monday
I will pm everyone a trcking number from UPS

:eek:)

almost

almost

I just pulled & seperated the order. First one JUST hit the oven!

I wish I had my camera I would send pictures!

They look better than last year! I had them use a different ink!

I will have an Large flight jacket left over any takers?

I just pulled & seperated the order. First one JUST hit the oven!

I wish I had my camera I would send pictures!

They look better than last year! I had them use a different ink!

I will have an Large flight jacket left over any takers?

Gettin' excited! Can't wait for my flight jacket. :eek:

these 6 went out today......

these 6 went out today......

grn99svt
96mystiquegs
99 red svt
crzydrvr
99sesport2k4
slvrsvt00

The rest will ABSOOOLUTLEY go monday & I will send tracking numbers to the rest of you guys.

Everything looks great and PLEASE do not forget to turn this stuff inside out when you wash it!!! THE PRINT WILL LAST LONGER!!!

THANKS,
Cindy

final shipping

final shipping

Ok peoples! I have been sending out tracking numbers. I checked one today & SLVRSVT00 I saw your was delivered! yeah! Im really sorry about the delay guys but I really wanted to get everyone out at the same time. It would have cost to much to re-set everything for the one's who were a little late. I did this as a favor for BK4293 and did not mean to upset anyone or make anyone mad for dragging. But everything came out great. But I do have an extra 2XL black flight jacket. ANYONE??????

Thanks,
Cindy

so.................

so.................

Everyone happy so far???? Joanne yours made it! Yeah! & buttersSVT did you like yours?????

sorry it took so long..had some issues last night

p1010406sm8.jpg

i didnt notice that pics were posted here i started one in pics/video....it has both the t, and the sweat shirt......meh........well anyways everything looks great, and the lettering on the sleeve looks boss...thanx again.
chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back