• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CD2 Engine Detailer

BrApple

No Life But CEG
where are people finding this these days? I look in walmart, autozone and advanced today and didn't see it ... almost out and I need to get some more

I'd like to know also. I looked all over and didn't find anything. I cleaned the engine bay but now it's all dull. :bah:

Amazon.com Ebay.com ..Do a google search and find a website that sells it.I have been buying mine off amazon.com and if its on ebay will buy from there.

I don't remember paying that much, when I could find it locally! When I could get it around here, I believe it was under $10, and came with 2 cans! One can of degreaser, and one for the shine. :shrug:

Mark

I don't remember paying that much, when I could find it locally! When I could get it around here, I believe it was under $10, and came with 2 cans! One can of degreaser, and one for the shine. :shrug:

Mark

That is what I used to buy too, until I couldnt not find it locally.

i used to buy the twin pack but now im all out of the cleaner but still have 2 cans of shine left. need to head ofer to pepboys to see if they have any left

Not everyone has a Murrays. I know we don't.

Mark

Who would want to open a buisness in Indiana anyway????
See, that commercial on the TV lies!!!!
Theres not more than corn in Indiana, just a bunch of corn heads and a couple of flakes.... :laugh:

i have a brand new can i bought last year from az!! hah i will sell it :D

True, why ppl are into this stuff, I didn't see any specifically good results from using it, well, not better than the ol' degreaser+wipe-it-off way...

Back