• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CD-2 Engine Detailer

Also, just an update:

I have 6 cans total now. I'm keeping 3 of them, 1 for Brian, and 1 for Dave. That leaves 1 can available if someone wants one.

Picked up 5 cans yesterday.
and the salesman confirmed they are no longer going to carry it.
he even had to go into the computer and note that they were all sold.

Picked up 5 cans yesterday.
and the salesman confirmed they are no longer going to carry it.
he even had to go into the computer and note that they were all sold.

Sweet!! It sucks they aren't carrying it anymore. I don't see anything else sold in the store that does the same thing.

nope, they have some other stuff, i think by meguires, but i am not sure if it is the same, i didn't look closely.

i found 5 more cans this weekend at an AZ.
i didn't buy them. but if anyone wants some i can pick them up.
i also noticed that Pep boys sells the stuff but its $8/can instead of the $5/can at AZ.

Buy em and sell em at SZ.

That reminds me, Brian, Dave and Roger need to get the ones I have.

I'll get it when I get the engine cover :laugh: see other thread ... I can get rogers for him also. btw do you have any of the front abs cable brackets from your parts car?

i was in the autozone i bought out a couple of weeks ago and they had 5 more cans.
i think they are lying to us!

i was in the autozone i bought out a couple of weeks ago and they had 5 more cans.
i think they are lying to us!

I'll check the AZ in Stoneham out on the way home tonight. Sounds like something I should keep on hand. My engine bay is getting a little dirty.

Back