• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carlisle- ALL FORD NATIONALS

Just bumping this to the top ... REGISTER NOW , people !!!!

So far , we have only 19 people officially registered - where are the other 6 ?!?!? We need 25 to keep the free tent thing going , so get off your butts & pre-register !! I'm pre-registered & I'm not even gonna be there (no , I'm not made of money , I'm broke like the rest of you) !! I'm takin' one for the team ...

Last edited:
What's on the agenda for FOOD this year ??? If it hasn't been discussed so far , it's time to get it ironed out ...

I think what we did last year worked out very well. A few people purchase all of the food and those who want to eat need to chip in before they can.

IIRC everything broke even last year?

So far it's a no-go with Brian and I getting all the food this year.
We have a lot going on and don't feel we'll have the time to do it. It takes quite a bit of planning, shopping and packing it all up. We ended up packing three Contours full of food and supplies last year.
If anyone feels like stepping in, go for it.

There is a Subway and another food tent on the premises.

I'd like to help out with food, but I'm kinda space limited as it is. We could also just each bring our own, maybe have a community grill everyone could use? Then each person is responsible for themselves, and no-one has the burder (time-wise or financial) of getting food for everyone. Of course, is someone closer can get the food for everyone, I'll gladly pitch in, too. I'm easy. ;)

I am holding off on signing up, not sure if I will be able to make it. One of the guys in my dept. at work is going to be having a baby around the same time, and we are usually not allowed to take the day off if someone else is already out of the office.

Ill talk to the boss today to see if something can be worked out.......

I am just bring stuff for myself or buying food while there it is just to much of a headache packing and cleaning up for the weekend plus this year the trunk got smaller in my car lol

I really wish i could pick up the food and all with me being close, but i am way too busy to do it. My internship has me running all over taking all my time. Im not even sure on how much of the show i will be at.

I figured I'd paste the registered list here (from the first post , BTW) to refresh everyone's head about who's registered & who's not .

Here is the updated list with everyone that has registered so far:
1. Luca + 1 - registered
2. Joel4Prez - registered
3. black98csvt - registered
4. Black 98 CSVT - registered
5. 99 red svt + 1 registered
6. kidSVT
7. My98SVTturbo + 3 or 4
8. brapple + jessica52283 - registered
9. Zerohour (+1 maybe ) - registered
10. juspifool + 1 - registered
11. Ian +1 - registered
12. ilive4sports + 1 -registered
13. Aaron 98 SE +1 -registered
14. Getsum111 + 2 or 3 - registered
15. Laura + 1 - registered
16. 95_Mystique
17. wa2tuff + son
18. 95pgt-t + (?)
19. iBrent - registered
20. Guitarman19853 - registered
21. Buddy Palumbo - registered
22. Checker'dSVT - registered
23. I8RICE - registered
24. Imnotacop
25. Ghost2308 +1 - registered
26. SVT for a16 year-old + 1 - registered

We really need you guys not registered to step up & do it . The price of the tent goes up each year , and if we get 25 registered , we get the tent for FREE !! Don't procrastinate , DO IT NOW !! Like I said , I KNOW I won't be there , but I registered my car , just to help the club .

Last edited:
We can assist with bringing food and coordinating...I can even register our truck to haul the coolers back and forth each day, but we are not going to do this thing ourselves...so far, only a couple of folks have volunteered anything...so lets start a list with what people can contribute. :)

1. Paul +1 - truck to haul coolers and misc. stuff (if needed) and paper products/utensils.

Back