• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Style Hood - GB CLOSES 3/4/07!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is just like people whispering in front of us. I hate this crap. Info is needed:blackeye:

I'm pretty sure Crispy said she'll post when she has info. She hasn't yet. Stands to reason that she doesn't have said info.

You're not the only one with money in limbo on this, we all are. So relax and wait for a post from her; there's obviously a reason she hasn't let us know what's up.

I'm pretty sure Crispy said she'll post when she has info. She hasn't yet. Stands to reason that she doesn't have said info.

You're not the only one with money in limbo on this, we all are. So relax and wait for a post from her; there's obviously a reason she hasn't let us know what's up.
:rolleyes: just ignore the stalling its ok. We know for a fact that there is info out there and we are totally being left out of the loop. I will "RELAX" as soon as I find out that they laid the first piece of CF for sure. even that will make me shut up. We cant even get that confirmed so that is my concern.

Yeah... but does posting in the same thread more or less every single day speed up anything? Nope, it pressures Crispy, not Aerogear. I'm SURE she's doing everything possible to find out what's going on. If you don't believe that, maybe you could consider PM'ing her for the company's phone number and hounding them yourself, or something to that effect. The point is, posting in here day in and day out knowing full well you're not speaking to the company responsible makes you look like an insolent child, and doesn't help anyone involved in this.

So, long story short, please stop. Please. Let's allow the next post to be Crispy's, so we'll know what the story is.

Yeah... but does posting in the same thread more or less every single day speed up anything? Nope, it pressures Crispy, not Aerogear. I'm SURE she's doing everything possible to find out what's going on. If you don't believe that, maybe you could consider PM'ing her for the company's phone number and hounding them yourself, or something to that effect. The point is, posting in here day in and day out knowing full well you're not speaking to the company responsible makes you look like an insolent child, and doesn't help anyone involved in this.

So, long story short, please stop. Please. Let's allow the next post to be Crispy's, so we'll know what the story is.
insolent child huh? grow up yourself. When like I said before I get a REAL update I'll leave the thread alone. If you dont care about an update then sit back and enjoy the sun and wait for your hood to appear ok? Don't worry about my posts cause I never directed any towards you till you came in here running off at the mouth to me. I'm not mad at anyone but Aerogear at the moment, but you need to quit pushing my buttons.

Sigh... alright, e-thug to your heart's content. My argument was your posts here are pointless, but we've all endured them this long, so I guess we will a while longer.

e-thug? Really dude what is up with the name calling here? I'm the child here I forgot:nonono:

e-thug? Really dude what is up with the name calling here? I'm the child here I forgot:nonono:

im sorry but icy has a legit reason to post everyday to keep the thread alive
i would be curious where my hood was too!

im sorry but icy has a legit reason to post everyday to keep the thread alive
i would be curious where my hood was too!

#6 on the list, thanks. But, again, when we do get an update, I'm sort of doubting it'll be because of the roughly few hundred "any update" posts. But I'll yield; I'm a firm believer in the old addage about arguing on the internet and the Special Olympics...

#6 on the list, thanks. But, again, when we do get an update, I'm sort of doubting it'll be because of the roughly few hundred "any update" posts. But I'll yield; I'm a firm believer in the old addage about arguing on the internet and the Special Olympics...

dude i hope you get yours to cause i love mine:laugh:
1e0b17d3.jpg

UPDATE

UPDATE

The offical update and the reason for the delay was that I was waiting on our refund check.

Aerogear is still without a legal carbon export license and this is what is continuing to hold our order up. Krazy Kustomz decided to refund the payment I made in full because there is no offical ETA on our cargo container.

The absolute EARLIEST our container would ever arrive if they can get their license up to date and legal would be end of December or January.

I made it very clear to Craig and Frank that if they ever get the product to notify me as I know I can move it.

I waited this long to update everyone so I could deposit the check as soon as it arrived and refund everyone immediately.

The check arrived Friday but I still havent deposited it (super busy weekend and I bought a new toy ) -- I will deposit it tomorrow and refund anyone who wants it.

Unfortunately me putting the money into my paypal acct and just refunding payments that way really wont work as it would just delay everything further.

I will start mailing refund checks out on Wednesday or Thursday. I will use the addresses which were linked to your paypal payments unless I am told otherwise.

Thanks for the effort and updates Crispy... I'll be PMing you my information since I made two payments from two paypal accounts w/ two addresses two make it two confusing two get right. Two? :crazy:

IMHO a resolution is a resolution, and even though I didn't get the hood that Bagged so lovingly teases us with at least I didn't lose $$ or whatnot. So now I can spend this on something else for the car.

Yes thank you for your patience I know this has been trying for you but I'd like to be the first to know when these show up b/c I'll be in for one then.

i wasnt apart of the gb,but its sad to hear that this wont happen. theres already a cargo trailer here that will most likely be destroyed cause someone's too lazy to get the right paper work in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back