• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Carbon Fiber EVO Hood - Aerogear to Produce

Arriving May 15... why not ship it to a SZ location all together??? Save money that way. Just work out some sort of delivery guarantee to Michigan by the 18th at the latest and then have a big mod meet in the hotel parking lot.

Last edited:
Yup.. shipping is 20 dollars more PER hood for freight to the same address... its a HUGE decrease in the ending total.

BTW -- got the ok to start the GB -- I'll post it up later tonight ... I will need payment for the hood by next Monday so I can get Craig to place the order with Aerogear so its in his next cargo container which will arrive May 15th or so.

so who wants one FOR SURE?

I'm down for sure.

Hopefully someone else in the nearby area wants one too so I can save on some shipping - I'm down either way though. :drool:

... this is going to look boss w/ my new mesh mod from stazzi

Arriving May 15... why not ship it to a SZ location all together??? Save money that way. Just work out some sort of delivery guarantee to Michigan by the 18th at the latest and then have a big mod meet in the hotel parking lot.

and what will people do with their stock hood? We've done things like this in the past at Cougar Fest.... trailer full of goodies and people not knowing how to get them home or just leaving parts at the hotel, no thanks.

1. NVMYSVT
2. Dpa43
3. OB1
4. Clay_SVT
5. Blast45 (dependant on price)
6. Pimpdcontour (dependant on price)
7. Matty K, price dependent
8. Sportracer (dependant on price)
9. 69Boss302

yes, I would recommend it just to be safe against yellowing and clouding in the sun.

ask for clearcoat with UV protection.

I've always gotten any of my CF hoods clearcoated once I got them...

I'll be posting the offical group buy with where to send payment to tomorrow...

I want everything settled and payment received by the end of this upcoming Monday so I can pay Craig and he can get the hoods on this order he is placing.

I also need to know if anyone is sharing shipping costs by getting more than 1 hood shipped to the same address... so far I think just Dave and I are so we can save some costs.

Back