• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

car pics!

This tall doofy stance?

DSCF0080.jpg

Or a clean drop...

DSCF0187.jpg

You decide.

i swear that everytime i do something to my car, this kid does exactly the same thing a week later...

Hey.....if he DID do everything exactly the same right after you did, you should be flattered!!!! At least he wants his car to look as nice as you want yours to be :)

Sorry....just my .02. All cars in the picture look nice!!!!!!!!

Shiza.......I noticed you said you're getting a pre-98 trunk lid. Too bad you're in AL, b/c I need a new trunk lid :( I wouldn't even have to paint it!!

actually i think me and him just have the same taste haha because we ordered or stuff at different times not know each other were getting the same thing. But what does it madder he live far away.

OMG please guys not this again, Im freakin like 6'5 now!!! and im in this little tiny car i have to have my seat back look ill take a pic of me in it i dont even look close like a "gangster" lean.

ya actually i did. well actually between 6'4 and 6'5 but not realy any difference. Truthfully i could care less i like drivin with my seat like that if you dont like it keep it to your self because im not about to change the way i live for anyone.

Last edited:
I'm 6'2" and can easily drive with the seat mostly upright and fairly close to the dash.. comfortably. ... but hey man whatever floats your boat.

Back