• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Caption the SZ Pics thread...

Yeah, I really want to find out which one of you gave her your number.
We asked her if it was anyone named Ryan, Sam or Brad and she said no to all of them.

One of the older waitresses was telling her not to call you.
COCKBLOCKED!

We asked her if it was anyone named Ryan, Sam or Brad and she said no to all of them.

COCKBLOCKED!

hahahahaha I dont give my number out, I usually get a fake one,lol like at bdubs, I asked the hott chick for her fake number

SZ_29.jpg

"Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gunna do, whatcha gunna do when they come for youuu!"

"We would look way cooler doing this if we were wearing matching argyle sweaters!" (Picture to come later :laugh:)

COCKBLOCKED!

lol why does everyone think it was me? She was hot as hell though.

hahahahaha I dont give my number out, I usually get a fake one,lol like at bdubs, I asked the hott chick for her fake number

LOL you never cease to amaze me!

that ish is mesmerizing.
and scary

If you look in the background, it looks like Rara is crying and Billdo is headbanging.
hehe

lol Todd's cut out but his hands look like Mista Burns, 'excellent' :laugh: The head banging is awesome!

SZ.jpg

"Before I installed these new lowering springs I was able to casually lean against my car and NOT look like an idiot."

SZ_29.jpg

Mr. Red: Haha, those idiots on CEG have quoted this picture hundreds of times and they still haven't realized that I'm flippin 'em the bird.

Mr. Green: Haha......I hear the intro to "Bad to the Bone" playing in my head.

Back