• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Candy blue svt

If it had to be blue, I would do Sonic Blue myself...I love that color on everything Ford put it on - even v6 mustangs...haha. I believe there was an orange csvt around here somewhere...it was like the SRT4 ACR orange. That was a cool color... Also, I saw a speed6 the other day and at first I thought it was black, but then I noticed it had a slight pearlescent red in it. That was tight...and I don't know if thats a factory color or not, but that would look sweeeeeet. If I ever repaint my car it is either going to be something like that orange or a dark gunmetal. Think...Ford's Mineral Gray or the Mazda Titanium Gray. I think that would look cool, in my opinion. Anybody wanna do a lil ps work? How do you guys do that anyways? Skills...

Ehhh...its not straight up purple tho. When you get it under a light, it just glows...and looks awesome. Its more of a nice vibrant blue with a slight purple pearl to it.

There is NO WAY you can call sonic blue, purple...it is one of the nicest blues out there...

or maybe you are just so used to looking at your purple stang that everything looks purple...
Sonic Blue is definately on the red side of the color scale, especially in direct light. Still a hot color for sure, though.

~Mike~

good6blu.jpg

Ok, I think I just went in my pants... DAMN! First time since middle school! :laugh:

There is NO WAY you can call sonic blue, purple...it is one of the nicest blues out there...

or maybe you are just so used to looking at your purple stang that everything looks purple...

Go look at sonic blue when it isnt sunny. Sonic Purple!!!

It's a nice color in the sun, but isnt my cup of tea.

And don't hate on the Mystic because i have better looking paint on a faster car :eek:

you obviously haven't seen the paint up close on my car...as far as a faster car...remember who 17 here...

My brother has a flawless Tropic Green SVT.

My paint is far superior. Also considering it is a 12 year old car and has lik 5 marks in the paint... it's pretty amazing.

I get way more compliments on my car than i ever do when i drive his car or when i drove my contour.

My paint is far superior. Also considering it is a 12 year old car and has lik 5 marks in the paint... it's pretty amazing.

I get way more compliments on my car than i ever do when i drive his car or when i drove my contour.

o well...as Alex stated above...you are still a douche...:D

Are they all old guys that used to have 65 mustangs? :p

I get plenty of compliments in my SVT and I like that they don't know what it is.

I also like that Sonic blue color regardless of if it has shades of purple.

Sonic Blue is the shiz. It's definitely more blue than purple...and its gorgeous. Definitely one of my fav colors for a car, with mineral gray and tropic green and...silver frost...

Back