• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

California Dust Brush

What dirt/dust? the ground is completely soaked from thoroughly washing the car.
Plus, you're aiming the blower at the car, not at the ground.

I use the Absorber towel most of the time. I tried the blower a couple times on my car since we usually use it on the motorcycle to get water out of all the crevices.

What dirt/dust? the ground is completely soaked from thoroughly washing the car.
Plus, you're aiming the blower at the car, not at the ground.

I use the Absorber towel most of the time. I tried the blower a couple times on my car since we usually use it on the motorcycle to get water out of all the crevices.

+1

No dust or dirt ever gets kicked up when I do it. I've used the leaf blower twice now and so far nothing else beats it. It's my new best friend. :laugh:

They say the less you rub something across the surface the less likely you are to get swirl marks and scratches. Makes sense to me.

Hell yeah, my thoughts exactly! I need to ask for a leaf blower for x-mas...and an absorber to make Mark happy. :laugh: I'm just so damn paranoid about wiping my car with anything. Keeps me up at night.:help:

I'm with kim. I have used my leaf blower for a couple of years to dry my car and never had an issue.

you know what's fun? blowdrying.
Our shop vac blower detaches and acts as a leaf blower.
Works great for blow drying the majority of the water off the car. :)

Funny - that's what I used recently - leaf blower - worked great as far as dust removal concerned...

Back