• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bye bye R....

yeah...it's worth it. i know the LS1 vs LS2 decision will cause a VERY heated debate on certain forums...but overall, the LS2 is just the better buy. atleast for me. i really would have no plans on doing performance mods on this car. Plus you get the better brakes, and better appearance (IMO). and the extra 50hp is a nice plus as well.

let me put it this way, i'd have to spend more on making an 04 GTO comparable to an 05/06 than it's going to cost to just get the 05. and it would just bother me to hell that 05/06 owners had "better" cars and i'd eventually spend the money on upgrades.

:censored::censored::censored::censored:, I'd buy a 6.0 just to get the dual exhaust like the '04 should have been to begin with. Then again, exhaust is kind of important to me... It took me all of three weeks to change it on my G8, and two of those were waiting on the tips to come in. :laugh:

Photo_051109_004.jpg

Photo_051109_005.jpg

Photo_051109_007.jpg

yeah, my point exactly with the exhaust...i prefer the rear bumper and dual exhaust on the 05/06. even though the 04 is dual, just exits on one side lol

and this car has headers and flowmaster 40's on it, but the headers are catless so they're coming off before i take the car. sounds nice, but too loud...and more importantly, won't pass inspection.

I was thinking about this on the way to work today. Terminator or GTO? Then it hit me, the Terminator is still like $10K more than the GTO. :laugh:

But are they Original 40 Series, 40 Series Delta Flow, Super 40's, etc? They all sound different.

Back