• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

BW3 meet in lansing lets go!

ronssvt

Hard-core CEG'er
alright well im gonna try and get a meet going for us west side guys, bagged is bringing some of his crew from the egl. pm me for my contact info, I was thinking of having everyone meet up somewhere in grand rapids first then cruise to lansing from there, how does the krispy kream off 28th and east beltline sound? if there is no interested in that then we can all just meet in lansing

Date: March 28'th
Time: between 1:00 and 2:00 pm whever you guys wanna show up
Place: Buffalo Wild Wings
Location of BW3:
360 Albert Avenue
East Lansing, MI 48823

im in and ill bring a few people lets meet after 2 so you can get your drunk ass out of bed

You want to go to Lansing and can't even drive 15 minutes to my house? LOL!

Last edited:
You want to go to Lansing and can't even drive 15 minutes to my house? LOL!

yeah thats why I have driven over there twice now right :help:, todd I do have a life with things going on almost everyday, its not like I sit around my house all day

rob I though you got over it, apparently not :shrug:

yeah thats why I have driven over there twice now right :help:, todd I do have a life with things going on almost everyday, its not like I sit around my house all day

rob I though you got over it, apparently not :shrug:

I'm just giving you :censored::censored::censored::censored:. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Anyways, honestly, March 28 is only 6 weeks from Spring Zing, so maybe people are holding out for SZ instead.

twice, anyways I really do need to get over and pick up that seat cover I really ripped up the one I have now, got any other parts you wanna sell yet?

Sooooooo....why not try a feeler for a G.R. meet? My time is getting more limited every day, but I really need to get over and see my grams in G.R. So I would consider going that way. :shrug:

And BTW...I L'dMAO at TX's jab. Take it like a man, dude! I only drink with those I can laugh with! :laugh:

I know rob was just messin, but damn I hate when people can't get over trivial things thats all.

I would love a GR meet I just don't see too many people showing at all, bagged and his buddies probably wouldn't want to drive 3 hours just to hang out with us, then again maybe they will?

Back