• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Brooke's Turbo 3L....

Congrats Adam-- Just met you not too long ago, I hope you two enjoy yourselves and have a great time. That ring looks like something that I won't ever be able to give to someone </3 haha

Oh in time you will. Knock that college grad thing down and the possibilities are endless. I managed to, somehow, do a 3L build upgrade turbo and get this ring all in the same 6 months. Now, dont think my visa hasnt seen some action but it is all doable.

Shout out to k99ja04 for some financing along the way as well. GREATLY appreciated.

It is 1.10, VS2, G-H color. Nice to see the overestimates in color though :D

That one pic that shows a very yellow glimmer is very decieveing, not yellow at all!!!!

Oh in time you will. Knock that college grad thing down and the possibilities are endless. I managed to, somehow, do a 3L build upgrade turbo and get this ring all in the same 6 months. Now, dont think my visa hasnt seen some action but it is all doable.

Shout out to k99ja04 for some financing along the way as well. GREATLY appreciated.

That one pic that shows a very yellow glimmer is very decieveing, not yellow at all!!!!

Can't plan for that future-- But I do hope you two have a great time and all works out--

Whenever your around with k99, give me a ring

VS2 nice choice!!! i thought the yellow threw it off, but its hard to judge over the internet. So i just said it has to be brighter so i threw you a D color out of respect :laugh:

Nice choice!!!

By next year for sure i will be looking for a ring. I guess it will be about time to pop the big question. I'm scared to be honest, very scared but kinda excited at the same time.

I'm glad you man'd up and asked though takes alot of ballz.

Congrats Adam, have you guys picked a date yet?

I lucked out and didn't have to buy a ring since my fiance had a great grandma's that she wanted to use. She did get me an engagement supercharger kit for my cavalier.

Seriously? You're fired! Sell that thing and get the turbo kit for the Tour.:troutslap:

We have not yet picked a date but the guest list is already above 300 so I dont know what we are going to do!!!! Get a lot of gifts?!?! Most likely it will be next summer some time as Brooke is an elementary teacher, but I hope for next fall, ie Late Aug, Sept.

Brooke is ultra organized so I am very confident that this thing will be sealed up in no time. Thanks again for all the congrats.

The jewler I worked with was one of my clients from the bank I worked at so I got a very nice deal. He was very frank with me about what his costs were and exactly what he would be earning on my transaction. I wanted him to get something out of it so I didn't haggle at all. I am very very please and anyone in Chicagoland that wants an intro to him I will gladly provide.

Book things early!!!! We couldn't get some of the stuff we wanted at the time we wanted a year in advance, so think ahead.

Back